Lou Shabner was already an accomplished glamour artist in his native England for 25-plus years before becoming one of Brown and Bigelow's last pin-up painters. He often worked in gouache on board (which the examples below show), but was just as comfortable using other mediums. Included here is a complete monograph calendar from 1952.
16/02/11 Aggiornato il:
Lou Shabner | Pin-up painter
- ► 2016 (664)
- ► 2015 (509)
- ► 2014 (391)
- ► 2013 (589)
- ► 2012 (838)
- Wassily Kandinsky | VideoArt
- Ancient Petra ~ Video Art
- Lena Sotskova, 1963
- Miroslav Yotov, 1977 ~ Surrealist painter
- Bruno Di Maio / Pablo Neruda
- Francisco Goya | Rococo Era /Romantic painter and ...
- Salvador Dali | Self-portraits
- Kahlil Gibran / Pablo Picasso ~ Ti amo terribilmen...
- Juan Medina, 1950 ~ Surrealist painter
- Caravaggio | Baroque Era painter
- Angel of Grief /L'Angelo del dolore, 1894
- Bec Winnel ~ VideoArt
- Jake Baddeley 1964 ~ Symbolist painter | VideoArt
- Aureliu Prodan, 1968
- Danny McBride
- Lou Shabner | Pin-up painter
- Roger Arndt
- Boris Indrikov, 1969 ~ Magical Realism painter
- Andrew Sterrett Conklin, 1961 | Figurative painter...
- Oscar Wilde / Bruno Di Maio
- Victor Crisostomo Gomez
- Antonio Masini | Italy
- Victor Koulbak
- Philippe Loubat, 1962
- ▼ febbraio (24)