American painter Nancy studied at The American Academy of Art in Chicago and The Lyme Academy of Fine Art in Old Lyme, Connecticut. Her art has been recognized with many awards, including the Award of Excellence by the Women Artist of the West, Grand Prize from International Artist Magazine, three Gold Medals from the Palette Chisel Academy and First Prize from the Midwest Pastel Society. Her painting, "Oscar" was chosen for the 2009 cover for The Portrait Society of America’s Journal that also featured her figurative works. In addition, Guzik’s art has been celebrated in major publications such as International Artist Magazine, Fine Art Connoisseur, American Artist, Art of the West, Art Talk and Southwest Art.
27/05/11 Aggiornato il:
Nancy Guzik, 1944
- ► 2016 (664)
- ► 2015 (509)
- ► 2014 (391)
- ► 2013 (589)
- ► 2012 (838)
- Frederick William MacMonnies
- Elena Filatov, 1968
- Joan Miró ~ Surrealist painter
- Nancy Guzik, 1944
- Serge Lutens, 1942 ~ Stilista e fotografo
- Sergio Martínez Cifuentes, 1966
- Odette Itah
- Ludmila Curilova
- Ludmila, 1958 ~ Surrealist painter
- José Rivas
- Chidi Okoye | Abstract Figurative painter / sculpt...
- Taras Loboda, 1961
- Impressionismo, l'arte incompleta ...
- Alexander Daniloff, 1963
- Raymond Poulet, 1934
- Gérard Daran
- Sergio Cerchi
- Kandinsky ~ Lo Spirituale nell’Arte
- Cliff Warner
- Valerie Depadova
- Amy Polling
- Willem Haenraets 1940 ~ Impressionist painter
- Nguyen Thanh Binh, 1954 ~ Minimalist Figurative pa...
- Carlos Alberto Quintero ~ Magic Realism painter
- ▼ maggio (24)