Hungarian photographer Noell S. Oszvald is a self-taught photographer and visual artist from Budapest. Her black and white photographs resemble mid-century fashion photography as much as it does the work of her surrealist influences. Severe contrasts between light and dark create graceful lines and a definite composition for each piece. In this way each image is intriguing, not only for its dreamy content but also because they are simply pleasing to look at. Perhaps what is most surprising, though, is the fact Oszvald’s relationship with the camera is relatively new. Only twenty-two years old Oszvald has only been using the medium for a little over a year.
Pubblicato il 02/07/13 ed Aggiornato il
Noell Oszvald, 1991 ~ Surrealist photographer
- ► 2016 (664)
- ► 2015 (509)
- ► 2014 (391)
- Lucien Lévy-Dhurmer
- Pierre Auguste Renoir ~ Il paesaggio
- Paul Cornoyer | Impressionist Painter
- Jurgen Gorg, 1951
- Lorraine Christie, 1967 | My complex heart
- Eric Forlee, 1949 ~ Out of Africa
- Jean-Pierre Cassigneul, 1935
- Nikolai Blokhin ~ Night in Chicago
- Rembrandt | Oggi il compleanno ~ 407 anni della na...
- Sergey Boyev [Сергей Боев] 1973
- Robert Doesburg, 1945 | Square style
- Marina Dieul, 1971
- Watchara Klakhakhai, 1967 | Figurative painter
- Lucie Bilodeau, 1967 | Wildlife painter
- Felipe Santamans, 1951
- Nicola Simbari ~ Abstract Impressionism painter [P...
- Tytus Brzozowski ~ Urban surrealism
- Nikolai Blokhin [Николай Блохин] 1968
- Evgeny Lushpin [Евгений Лушпин] 1966 | Cityscape p...
- Edgar Degas & Mary Cassatt
- Sir Winston Churchill
- Berthe Morisot ~ French Impressionist painter
- Michael Creese
- Myoe Win Aung, 1972
- Shin Jong Sik ~ Watercolor painter
- Michael Alfano | Figurative and surrealistic sculp...
- Noell Oszvald, 1991 ~ Surrealist photographer
- Toni Demuro, 1974 ~ Surreal memory of the Trees
- Minjae Lee, 1989 | Pop Surrealism painter
- Victor Crisostomo Gomez ~ Soul of the Forest
- Hugo Urlacher, 1958 ~ Argentine Portrait painter
- ▼ luglio (31)
- ► 2012 (838)
- ► 2011 (541)