Dutch painter Robert Doesburg became famous because of his style to picture the world in squared manner. He is engaged in painting all his life and he defines himself as an aesthetic person. Robert states he tries to see the beauty everywhere and to picture it through emotions and light. The topic his pictures is usually is quite simple, i.e. people, animals, etc.
15/07/13 Aggiornato il:
Robert Doesburg, 1945 | Square style
- ► 2016 (664)
- ► 2015 (509)
- ► 2014 (391)
- Lucien Lévy-Dhurmer
- Pierre Auguste Renoir ~ Il paesaggio
- Paul Cornoyer | Impressionist Painter
- Jurgen Gorg, 1951
- Lorraine Christie, 1967 | My complex heart
- Eric Forlee, 1949 ~ Out of Africa
- Jean-Pierre Cassigneul, 1935
- Nikolai Blokhin ~ Night in Chicago
- Rembrandt | Oggi il compleanno ~ 407 anni della na...
- Sergey Boyev [Сергей Боев] 1973
- Robert Doesburg, 1945 | Square style
- Marina Dieul, 1971
- Watchara Klakhakhai, 1967 | Figurative painter
- Lucie Bilodeau, 1967
- Felipe Santamans, 1951
- Nicola Simbari ~ Abstract Impressionism painter [P...
- Tytus Brzozowski ~ Urban surrealism
- Nikolai Blokhin [Николай Блохин] 1968
- Evgeny Lushpin [Евгений Лушпин] 1966 | Cityscape p...
- Edgar Degas & Mary Cassatt
- Sir Winston Churchill
- Berthe Morisot ~ French Impressionist painter
- Michael Creese
- Myoe Win Aung, 1972
- Shin Jong Sik ~ Watercolor painter
- Michael Alfano | Figurative and surrealistic sculp...
- Noell Oszvald, 1991 ~ Surrealist photographer
- Toni Demuro, 1974 ~ Surreal memory of the Trees
- Minjae Lee, 1989 | Pop Surrealism painter
- Victor Crisostomo Gomez ~ Soul of the Forest
- Hugo Urlacher, 1958 ~ Argentine Portrait painter
- ▼ luglio (31)
- ► 2012 (838)
- ► 2011 (541)