French painter Kerdalo was born in 1962 in Chamalières. His paintings catch the light and dazzle at first sight as do the town of Paris from which he draws his inspiration. His works often recall the sweet memories of childhood, when time seems to stop. After his studies at the school of Applied Arts and a short passage in the world of Comic strip, he took back his brushes and studied with great interest the Impressionist Masters and so managed to create his own style. Kerdalo knows how to use the slightest lighting and the smallest ray on the street to sublimate the town and to create a serene and calm atmosphere special of Paris.
Pubblicato il 21/07/14 Aggiornato il
Kerdalo, 1962 ~ Urban street scene
- ► 2016 (664)
- ► 2015 (509)
- Michele Del Campo, 1976 ~ Figurative painter
- George Dunlop Leslie ~ Genre painter
- Ludwig Gschossmann ~ Abstract Impressionism painte...
- Leonardo da Vinci ~ Differenza infra poesia e pitt...
- Barbara Jaskiewicz, 1957 ~ Impressionist Palette K...
- Telemaco Signorini ~ Macchiaioli Art Movement
- Giorgio Kienerk ~ Post Impressionist/Symbolist pai...
- Surrealist Artists ~ Sitemap
- Kerdalo, 1962 ~ Urban street scene
- Silvestro Lega ~ Macchiaioli Art Movement
- Jeanie Tomanek, 1949 ~ Allegorical/Narrative paint...
- Frits Thaulow ~ Skagen painter
- Mark Shasha, 1961 ~ Plein Air painter
- Frank Horvat, 1928 ~ Pioneer of digital photograph...
- Retro Postcards / Wolfgang von Goethe | Io penso a...
- Igli Jorgo, 1965 ~ Abstract painter
- Alberto Pancorbo, 1956 ~ Fantastic Realism painter...
- Angelo Morbelli ~ Italian Divisionism/Neo-Impressi...
- Mark Kostabi, 1960 ~ Pop Symbolism painter
- Adam Licsko ~ Remember yourself
- Thomas Edwin Mostyn ~ Landscape/Genre painter
- Catlin Harrison ~ Abstract artist
- Cecilia Paredes, 1950 ~ Body painter
- Daniel Ridgway Knight ~ Genre/Figurative painter
- Paul Gustave Fischer
- Burton Silverman, 1928 ~ Figurative painter
- Peter Yesis ~ Still life painter
- ▼ luglio (27)
- ► 2013 (588)
- ► 2012 (838)
- ► 2011 (541)