Louis Valtat [1869-1952] was a French painter and printmaker, associated with the Fauves, who first exhibited together in 1905 at the Salon d'Automne. He is noted as a key figure in the stylistic transition in painting from Monet to Matisse. For more biographical notes and earlier works by Louis Valtat see Part 1.
04/10/14 Aggiornato il:
Louis Valtat ~ Fauve painter [Part 2]
- ► 2016 (664)
- ► 2015 (509)
- Paul Serusier ~ Les Nabis Group
- Fabiano Millani, 1981 ~ Hyperrealist painter
- Giovanna Garzonni ~ Baroque Still life painter
- Rachel Clearfield, 1946 ~ Magical realism / Vision...
- Qiang Huang ~ Figurative/Still Life painter
- Rimma Vyugova / Римма Вьюгова, 1962
- Fabio Fabbi ~ Orientalist painter
- Ricardo Casal, 1957 ~ Hyperrealist painter
- Ariana Richards, 1979 ~ Actress and award winning ...
- José Cruz Herrera ~ Beautés marocaines
- Alessandro Zezzos ~ Italian Genre painter
- Adam Clague ~ Impressionist painter of the figure
- Anders Zorn | Realist painter
- Konstantin Sterkhov / Константин Стерхов, 1968
- Jeremy Lipking, 1972 ~ Figurative painter
- Alice X. Zhang, 1988 ~ Pop Art digital painter
- Michael Flohr, 1975 ~ Master of Urban Impressionis...
- Jeremy Mann
- David J Cunningham, 1983 ~ Figurative painter
- Orazio Gentileschi ~ Italian Baroque painter
- Wang Zhongqi 王忠齐, 1958 ~ Symbolist painter
- Maria Amaral / William Shakespeare
- Louis Valtat ~ Fauve painter [Part 2]
- German Artists | Sitemap
- ▼ ottobre (24)
- ► 2013 (589)
- ► 2012 (838)
- ► 2011 (541)