Hope Santeri Salokivi (Turku, September 2, 1886 - Helsinki, March 26, 1940) was a Finnish painter and art teacher, known for his Impressionist style of landscapes. Salokivi was also a graphic artist. Studied drawing at the Finnish Art Society school in Turku, in Finland 1900-1904 and then studied in Germany in Munich at the Royal Academy of Arts in 1905-1906 and 1908-1909, as well as various academies in Paris in 1906, 1912, 1924 and 1925.
Pubblicato il 28/11/14 ed Aggiornato il
Santeri Salokivi ~ Impressionist painter
- ► 2016 (664)
- ► 2015 (509)
- Augusto Giacometti ~ Abstract painter
- GC Myers, 1959 ~ Stylized Symbolic Landscapes
- Mia Bergeron ~ Figurative painter
- Ted Nuttall ~ Figurative Watercolour painter
- Santeri Salokivi ~ Impressionist painter
- Jules Breton ~ French Realist painter
- Irene Klestova ~ Still life painter
- Alberto Giacometti ~ Surrealist/Existentialist/Fig...
- Fino al 18 Gennaio, Egon Schiele esposto a Londra
- Egon Schiele ~ Schizzo per un Autoritratto.. | Le ...
- Pierre-Auguste Renoir ~ Le lettere..
- Félix Vallotton | Les Nabis Group
- Albert André ~ Post-Impressionist painter
- Pauline Gagnon, 1955 ~ Enigmatic eyes
- Adolph von Menzel ~ Impressionist / Realist Histor...
- Francesco Bacchiacca ~ High Renaissance painter
- Ivan Shishkin /Ива́н Ши́шкин
- Cayley Robinson ~ Symbolist painter and illustrato...
- Emanuele Cavalli ~ The Roman School
- Do Fournier, 1951 ~ Les Nabis reminiscence
- Alix Aymé ~ European Perception and Asian Poeticis...
- The Camposanto Monumentale in Pisa
- George Romney ~ Portrait painter
- Bruno Lucchesi, 1926 ~ Genre/Figurative sculptor
- Hans Baluschek ~ The Berlin Secession
- Francesco Vinea ~ Genre painter
- ▼ novembre (26)
- ► 2013 (588)
- ► 2012 (838)
- ► 2011 (541)