Valérie Hadida is a contemporary French sculptor and painter, working mainly in Bronze and clay. This set of sculptures is from Les "petites bonnes femmes"/ The Little Women series, which has been described by critics as a “poetic encounter….[meant] to make us travel the path of women from adolescence to maturity and through the various emotions and moods that drive these generations of women".
Trained at l’Ecole d’arts plastiques et publicité de la ville de Paris (EMSAT) and employed in the studio of Marielle Polska for 6 years, a character designer for several animated features and winner of the Paul Ricard Foundation Prize in 1991, she has been Exhibited in galleries since 1990.
Pubblicato il 19/05/15 ed Aggiornato il
Valérie Hadida | Figurative sculptor
- ► 2016 (664)
- Angela Mia De la Vega | Figurative sculptor
- Robert Liberace, 1967 | Realist Figurative painter...
- Teresa Elliott, 1953 | Figurative Hyperrealism pai...
- Chen-Wen Cheng, 1964 | Realistic Watercolor painte...
- Simon Pasini, 1976 | Plein Air painter
- Hermann Corrodi | Academic Orientalist painter
- Constant Troyon | The Barbizon school of painters
- Fred Cuming RA, 1930 | Landscape painter
- Maria Rita Pires, 1975 | Figurative and Paper scul...
- John Frederick Lewis | Orientalist painter
- Valérie Hadida | Figurative sculptor
- Margaret Dyer | Impressionist Figurative painter
- Anna Ancher | Skagen painter
- Il tormento di Claude Monet | Le Lettere
- Narcisse Diaz de la Peña ~ The Barbizon school of ...
- Charles-François Daubigny | The Barbizon school of...
- Jules Dupré | The Barbizon school of painters
- Théodore Rousseau | The Barbizon school of painter...
- Jean-Léon Gérôme | Academic Orientalist painter
- Attilio Pratella | Landscape/Genre painter
- Theodoros Rallis | Orientalist Academic painter
- Fanny Nushka Moreaux, 1983 | Abstract/Figurative p...
- Johnny Morant, 1982 | Figurative painter
- ▼ maggio (23)
- ► 2014 (391)
- ► 2013 (588)
- ► 2012 (838)
- ► 2011 (541)