Panayiotis Beldekos / Παναγιώτης Μπελντέκος was born in Athens in 1962. He studied Painting at the Athens School of Fine Arts (1987‑1992) under Demosthenis Kokkinidis, Tassos Christakis and Michalis Manousakis. In 1995 he was awarded a two‑year scholarship from the Greek State Scholarship Foundation, and continued his studies in painting with Panayiotis Tetsis. Since 1992 he has been active in art education. From 1995-1998 he taught painting at the Athens College educational programs.
- 1998 - Athens Art Gallery, Athens
- 2003 - Landscapes I. 1999‑2002, Gallery 24, Athens;
- 2003 - Landscapes II. 2002‑2003, Gallery 24, Athens;
- 2009 - Skoufa Gallery, Athens.
Selected Group Exhibitions:
- 1992 - Graduates '92 of the ASFA, National Gallery of Greece, Athens;
- 1992 - Andalucia '92 Granada, Spain;
- 2004 - City of the Games, paths through contemporary Greek painting, Technopolis, Athens;
- 2004 - Olympic Spirit and Contemporary Art, organized by Adam Gallery, traveling exhibition;
- 2004 - Emmanuel Roides, One Hundred Years Since His Death, Art Space 24;
- 2004 - Near Likeness – Approaches to a portrait of Antonis Benakis, Benaki Museum, Athens;
- 2005 - A Table, Skoufa Gallery, Athens;
- 2006 - Once upon a time there was Penelope Delta..., Athens College, Athens;
- 2007 - Birthplace, organized by Alpha Trust, Benaki Museum, Athens;
- 2007 - Aspects of the figure, Semantics of the landscape: Greek painters from the collections of Anthony and Asia Hadjioannou, Municipal Art Gallery of Chania;
- 2007 - An homage to Dionysios Solomos, Moschandreou Art Gallery, Mesolonghi;
- 2007 - Ex‑Convento San Cosma e Damiano, Venice;
- 2007 - Art Centre of the Cultural Organisation of the Municipality of Athens;
- 2008 - The Painters' Aegina, Historical and Folklore Museum of the Municipality of Aegina;
- 2008 - Experiencing Greece. Travels through an enchanted landscape, Hellenic House, Beijing, organized by the Ministry of Tourism and the Greek National Tourism Organisation.