Helene Knoop has studied under Odd Nerdrum and became part of the renowned “Nerdrum School” where philosophical ideas are as equally important as the handcraft. She is a painter who values sincerity and handcraft above irony and originality. And her paintings are for everyone and for eternity.
A six-pages article showing her work and interview was published in the flight magazine, Scanorama in 2004. Good sales results and publicity have been achieved at her solo-exhibitions. Her last solo show was in 2005, at Amells Gallery in London. In Helene Knoop’s pictorial universe we are confronted with an aesthetic which is in sharp contrast to what today is considered “True Art”.
Pubblicato il 14/09/12 ed Aggiornato il
Helene Knoop, 1979 | Figurative / Narrative painter
- ► 2016 (664)
- ► 2015 (509)
- ► 2014 (391)
- ► 2013 (588)
- Antonio Duarte
- Ron Hicks, 1965 | Impressionist Figurative painter...
- Barry Gross, 1948 | Portrait / Surrealist painter
- Charles Hawthorne ~ Portrait and Genre painter
- Giovanni Pascoli ~ Gelsomino notturno
- Daniel Garber ~ Impressionist painter
- Igor Maykov, 1966 | Surrealist painter
- Andrew Wyeth ~ Regionalist style
- Lucio Olivieri ~ Figurative sculptor
- Victoria Selbach ~ Figurative painter
- Stephen Darbishire ~ Impressionist painter
- Il Premio Nobel per la Pace
- Al Saralis ~ Figurative painter
- Alda Merini / Howard Pyle ~ Quelle come me amano t...
- Vladimir Kush, 1965 ~ The Surrealist sculptures
- Colin Staples, 1959 ~ Figurative and Portrait pain...
- The Crescent Moon Tower, Dubai
- Armand Point ~ Symbolist painter
- David Gilliver, 1979 ~ Psychadelic Light painter
- Albert Einstein Memorial
- Albert Einstein ~ L'Autobiografia scientifica
- António Macedo, 1955 ~ Realist Figurative painter
- Edwin Herde, 1951 ~ Figurative painter
- John Michael Carter, 1950 | Impressionist Figurati...
- Alexandre Cabanel ~ Academic painter
- José Villa Soberón, 1950 | John Lennon Memorial, H...
- Franz's Kafka Memorial, Prague 2003 | Public Art
- Mario Irarrázabal, 1940 | Figurative sculptor
- Lluís Ribas, 1949 ~ Luminist Figurative painter
- Helene Knoop ,1979 | Apollo and the Muses
- Ernest Hemingway ~ Il vecchio e il mare, 1952
- Helene Knoop, 1979 | Figurative / Narrative painte...
- Lorenzo Quinn, 1966 | Figurative sculptor
- Lesley Harrison ~ Wildlife painter
- Robert Hagan, 1947 | Plein Air painter
- Boris Indrikov /Борис Индриков, 1967 | Unicorn Dre...
- Robert Hagan, 1947 | Western painting
- Charles Warren Mundy, 1945 | Impressionist / Plein...
- Charles Warren Mundy, 1945 | Still life
- Bartolomeo Veneto ~ High Renaissance painter
- Sir Anthony Van Dyck | Baroque Era painter
- Charles Warren Mundy, 1945 | From Venice to Paris
- Emilia Wilk, 1983 ~ Figurative painter
- Andres Barrioquinto, 1975 ~ Surrealist painter
- Eric Montoya, 1968 ~ Surrealist painter
- Karen Wallis ~ Mist of Dreams
- Marianne von Werefkin ~ Expressionist painter
- Elvira Amrhein, 1957 ~ L'Ange Rebelle
- Jim Warren, 1949 ~ Fantasy and Surrealist painter
- Lovilla Chantal ~ Romantic Venice
- Robert Heindel ~ Dancers in White
- Robert Heindel ~ The Royal Ballet
- Pál Fried
- Grigory Gluckmann ~ The Models
- Helmo ~ Fashion Animals
- Joseph Lorusso, 1966
- Elena Kukanova, 1979 ~ The Red Mask
- Steve De La Mare ~ Digital Fantasy painter
- Valery Vetshteyn ~ Figurative painter
- John Duncan ~ Symbolist painter
- Antinoo ~ Mostra della Roma Barocca
- Goyo Dominguez, 1960 ~ Romantic/Realist painter
- Rolf Armstrong ~ Pin-up painter
- Sergio Lopez, 1983 ~ Plein Air and Concept painter...
- Jane Whiting Chrzanoska, 1948 ~ Intrique
- Craig Tracy ~ Body Art Illusions painter
- Kaspar von Zumbusch | Beethoven Monument, Vienna, ...
- Goyo Dominguez, 1960 ~ Romantic Figures
- Ludwig Van Beethoven | Composers in Art
- Così parlò Zarathustra ~ Nietzsche, 1885 | Il cant...
- Rachel Ferguson ~ Solitude..
- Craig Tracy ~ Body Art painter
- ▼ settembre (72)
- ► 2011 (541)