Feng Chiang-jiang interested in painting since his youth, he taught himself the art. After initially practicing Western painting and Chinese ink-and-wash painting, he specialized in the traditional meticulous brushwork painting with help and inspiration from the famous art historian and painter Pan Xie-zi. Pan Xie-zi also passed on his knowledge of ancient frescoes replication to Feng, which Feng was able to apply to various temples, tombs and sites such as Yung li Palace and Qing-long Temple. The experience has benefited his artistic development and style maturation.
Feng's works integrated the rhythm of the traditional lineal approach and the Western spectacular colour approach. After his successful debut, "Dance of Red Silk" Feng produced numerous modern meticulous brushwork and heavy colour paintings that earned him critical acclaim in China. With his talent and effort, he was awarded numerous times and was recognized as an "Eminent artist" In 1997, Feng relocated to New York to further develop his artistic career. His exhibitions in the U.S. were successful and aroused the interest of many foreign viewers and collectors. A number of his works have been selected to form "Works of Feng Chiang-jiang" "Selected Works of Feng Chiang-jiang" "Selected Heavy Colour Paintings of Feng Chang-jiang" and "Works of Art of Feng Chang-jiang" His works have been exhibited throughout the world and are treasured by many museums and collectors as works of art.
Feng Chiang-Jiang è nato nella città di Xian, Shaanxi nel 1943.I suoi dipinti mescolano la cultura occidentale a quella orientale mediante la linea di disegno tradizionale cinese ed il colore della pittura occidentale creando uno stile personale. Grande attenzione alla bellezza ed eleganza femminile.
Pubblicato il 05/06/14 ed Aggiornato il
Feng Chiang-Jiang / 冯长江, 1943
- ► 2016 (664)
- ► 2015 (509)
- Peter Graham Roi, 1959 ~ Fiery palette painter [Pa...
- Chuck Pinson, 1978 | Romantic Realism painter
- Giovanni Segantini ~ Italian Divisionism/Neo-Impre...
- Emilio Longoni ~ Italian Divisionism/Neo-Impressio...
- Vincent Xeus, 1980 ~ Figurative painter
- Sir William Orpen ~ Portrait painter
- Pierre Auguste Renoir al Metropolitan Museum
- Henry Herbert La Thangue ~ Genre painter
- Daniel Sprick, 1953 | Realist Figurative painter
- Nick Alm ~ Figurative painter
- Bruno Vallino, 1949 ~ Plein Air painter
- Vangelis Rinas /Βαγγέλης Ρήνας, 1966
- Phillips Collection find a mystery man under a Pic...
- David Leffel, 1931 ~ Baroque Era style painter
- Hans Thoma ~ Symbolist painter
- Angel Ramiro Sanchez, 1974 ~ Figurative painter
- Daniel Graves, 1949 ~ Founder/Director of The Flor...
- Antonio Sicurezza 1905-1979 | Figurative painter
- Stephen Bauman ~ Figurative painter
- Martin Llamedo, 1980 ~ Figurative painter
- Robert Henri | Ashcan School painter | Quotes /Afo...
- Robert Henri ~ Ashcan School painter [Part 2]
- Robert Henri ~ Ashcan School painter [Part 1]
- David Graeme Baker, 1968 ~ Figurative painter
- Feng Chiang-Jiang / 冯长江, 1943
- Gianni Strino, 1953
- Fredric Michael Wood ~ Impressionist painter
- Bryan Larsen, 1975 ~ Romantic Realist painter
- Jeffrey T. Larson, 1962 ~ Figurative painter
- Peter Graham Roi, 1959 ~ Fiery palette painter
- Alesya von Meer, 1983
- Enric Torres Prat, 1938 ~ Figurative painter [Part...
- Pat Erickson ~ Figurative / Wildlife painter [Part...
- Lizzie Riches, 1950
- ▼ giugno (34)
- ► 2013 (588)
- ► 2012 (838)
- ► 2011 (541)