French painter Raymond Poulet was born in Paris. He obtained a scholarship to attend the Arts Decoratifs and Beaux-arts schools in Paris. He also attended courses at various painting and sculpture academies in Paris. He held his first group exhibit in 1960, which was followed by personal exhibits in France and in the US. Shortly after, his exhibits spread worldwide. Raymond Poulet was inspired by Braque, Picasso and Nicolas De Stael, thus starting with abstract painting in New York. More than one hundred of his paintings were woven and painted in Aubusson.
09/05/11 Aggiornato il:
Raymond Poulet, 1934
- ► 2016 (664)
- ► 2015 (509)
- ► 2014 (391)
- ► 2013 (589)
- ► 2012 (838)
- Frederick William MacMonnies
- Elena Filatov, 1968
- Joan Miró ~ Surrealist painter
- Nancy Guzik, 1944
- Serge Lutens, 1942 ~ Stilista e fotografo
- Sergio Martínez Cifuentes, 1966
- Odette Itah
- Ludmila Curilova
- Ludmila, 1958 ~ Surrealist painter
- José Rivas
- Chidi Okoye | Abstract Figurative painter / sculpt...
- Taras Loboda, 1961
- Impressionismo, l'arte incompleta ...
- Alexander Daniloff, 1963
- Raymond Poulet, 1934
- Gérard Daran
- Sergio Cerchi
- Kandinsky ~ Lo Spirituale nell’Arte
- Cliff Warner
- Valerie Depadova
- Amy Polling
- Willem Haenraets 1940 ~ Impressionist painter
- Nguyen Thanh Binh, 1954 ~ Minimalist Figurative pa...
- Carlos Alberto Quintero ~ Magic Realism painter
- ▼ maggio (24)