Stojan Milanov was born in Belgrade in 1963. He graduated from the Faculty of Architecture in Belgrade and has been painting since 1985. He is a member of the Association of Fine and Applied arts of Serbia. His paintings can be found in many collections in America and Europe. So far he has participated in several group exhibitions and had several solo exhibitions.
- Simic New Renaissance Galleries, La Jolla, California, 2004.
- Progres Gallery, Belgrade, 2005.
- Singidunum Gallery, Belgrade, 2005.
- Helena Gallery, Belgrade, 2009.
- Serbian Cultural Center "Sveti Sava", Subotica, 2010.
- Atrijum Gallery, Belgrade City Library, 2011.
- Club des Arts, Palace of Europe, Strasbourg, 2012.
- Artist of the year’ – Simic Galleries, California, 2005;
- First prize for a painting on the "I bi Tesla" ("And there was Tesla") competition, Cultural Development Center of Art "Lira", Belgrade 2006;
- "Paleta Djure Jaksica" ("Djura Jaksic’s palette"), 2nd prize on the art colony "Ljubav i razumevanje" ("Love and understanding"), Pozarevac, 2012.
Works in Belgrade.