Irene Sheri was born in the city of Belgorod-Dnestrovsky, Ukraine. Her diverse heritage probably makes her one of the brightest example of a new breed of inter-cultural artists emerging from a "Europe without borders". A mix of Bulgarian and French, she was born and raised in the Ukrainian city of Odessa, where cultures freely mixed, making Odessa one of the most colorful, bright and multinational cities in the world.Her works are in many important collections, and presented by galleries in France, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Russia and the U.S. She appeared at the Roger Yost Gallery in 2008 along with Andrew Atroshenko - another St. Petersburg Academy alumnus - at a special exhibition called "From Russia with Love".
Pubblicato il 14/04/13 ed Aggiornato il
Irene Sheri, 1968 ~ A special day
- ► 2016 (664)
- ► 2015 (509)
- ► 2014 (391)
- HongNian Zhang, 1947 ~ Chinese-born American paint...
- Sabin Balasa (1932-2008) ~ The Galaxy of Love
- Elena Bond, 1965 ~ City Reflections
- Canaletto | Vedute of Venice
- Olga Oreshnikova, 1962
- Gurbuz Dogan Eksioglu, 1954 ~ Surrealist painter
- Carmen Alberti-Nothelfer, 1968 | Figurative painte...
- Joan Beltràn Bofill ~ Impressionist Figurative pai...
- Georgi Matevosjan, 1948 | Surrealist painter
- Mstislav Pavlov, 1967 | Russian Impressionist pain...
- Teodor Axentowicz ~ Academic painter
- Marcos Rodrigo, 1957 ~ Impressionist Figurative pa...
- Aaron Coberly, 1971 ~ Figurative Impressionist pai...
- Johannes Wessmark, 1962 ~ Hyperrealist painter
- Beatriz Martin Vidal, 1973 ~ Surrealist illustrato...
- Kim English, 1957 | Plein-air painter
- Irene Sheri, 1968 ~ A special day
- Gary Benfield, 1965 ~ Figurative painter
- C.M. Cooper | Impressionist /Figurative painter
- La Reggia di Caserta ~ L'ultimo Barocco italiano
- Lauri Blank ~ Romantic Figurativ painter
- Jacob Lawrence 1917-2000 ~ Expressionist painter
- ▼ aprile (22)
- ► 2012 (838)
- ► 2011 (541)