Russian painter Ольга Орешникова was born in St Petersburg, a member of one of the most prominent families of artists. Her paternal grandfather, Professor Oreshnikov, was Rector of the Academy of Fine Arts in St Petersburg from 1953-1978. He was also one of the leading artistic figures in the city and a member of the Soviet Academy. Olga’s maternal grandfather was Roman Kotlarevsky, a renowned composer and professor of composition at the Conservatory of Music. Her parents and close relatives are all either painters, art historians or practising musicians.
Pubblicato il 28/04/13 ed Aggiornato il
Olga Oreshnikova, 1962
- ► 2016 (664)
- ► 2015 (509)
- ► 2014 (391)
- HongNian Zhang, 1947 ~ Chinese-born American paint...
- Sabin Balasa (1932-2008) ~ The Galaxy of Love
- Elena Bond, 1965 ~ City Reflections
- Canaletto | Vedute of Venice
- Olga Oreshnikova, 1962
- Gurbuz Dogan Eksioglu, 1954 ~ Surrealist painter
- Carmen Alberti-Nothelfer, 1968 | Figurative painte...
- Joan Beltràn Bofill ~ Impressionist Figurative pai...
- Georgi Matevosjan, 1948 | Surrealist painter
- Mstislav Pavlov, 1967 | Russian Impressionist pain...
- Teodor Axentowicz ~ Academic painter
- Marcos Rodrigo, 1957 ~ Impressionist Figurative pa...
- Aaron Coberly, 1971 ~ Figurative Impressionist pai...
- Johannes Wessmark, 1962 ~ Hyperrealist painter
- Beatriz Martin Vidal, 1973 ~ Surrealist illustrato...
- Kim English, 1957 | Plein-air painter
- Irene Sheri, 1968 ~ A special day
- Gary Benfield, 1965 ~ Figurative painter
- C.M. Cooper | Impressionist /Figurative painter
- La Reggia di Caserta ~ L'ultimo Barocco italiano
- Lauri Blank ~ Romantic Figurativ painter
- Jacob Lawrence 1917-2000 ~ Expressionist painter
- ▼ aprile (22)
- ► 2012 (838)
- ► 2011 (541)