Johan Jungblut [1860-1912] was born in Sarrebourg on the French/German border in April of 1860, although in 1885 he made the German city of Dusseldorf his home. Johan Jungblut was a solitary figure who lived alone; he made frequent trips to Holland to paint, specialising in Winter scenes infused with tranquil light. Today the museums of Brooklyn and Mayence (in France) display his work.
Pubblicato il 02/12/14 ed Aggiornato il
Johann Jungblut ~ Romantic Landscape painter
- ► 2016 (664)
- ► 2015 (509)
- Samuel Uhrdin | Genre painter
- Isaac Grunewald | Modern Expressionist painter
- Bo Bartlett, 1955 ~ Realist Figurative painter
- Joseph Kleitsch ~ Plein Air painter
- Charles Edward Perugini ~ Victorian Era painter
- George Hitchcock ~ Plein-air painter
- Albert Goodwin | Victorian Visionary landscapes
- Museum Masterpieces [Part.4]
- Museum Masterpieces [Part.3]
- Museum Masterpieces [Part.2]
- Museum Masterpieces [Part.1]
- Alfred Henry Maurer ~ The first American modernist...
- Maxfield Parrish ~ Golden Age Illustrator
- Hollis Dunlap, 1977 ~ Figurative painter
- Evariste Carpentier ~ Belgian Luminist painter
- Richard Blunt ~ Historia de un amor
- Michele Cascella ~ Post-impressionist painter
- Giovanni Giacometti ~ Post-Impressionist painter
- Sergio Lopez, 1983 ~ En Plein air paintings
- Johann Jungblut ~ Romantic Landscape painter
- Andreas Achenbach ~ The Dusseldorf School of paint...
- Anna Marinova /Анна Маринова, 1983 - Figurative pa...
- ▼ dicembre (22)
- ► 2013 (588)
- ► 2012 (838)
- ► 2011 (541)