Dutch Conceptual Artist Hans Jochem Bakker as a self taught undergone remarkable development. He was initially inspired by the mystical world of Salvador Dali with his talent was not trained for that of his fellow artists. Even celebrities like Miró and Picasso influenced the early work of Jochem. Between 1980-1990 took place a sensational change. The very detailed at times surreal work gave way to the broad approach of the expression. Notable are the movement and energy that are reflected in the new work. Old motifs such as birds, horses, bullfights and women remain interested in his work and persistence.
Pubblicato il 18/10/15 ed Aggiornato il
Hans Jochem Bakker, 1948 | Portrait Mixed media painter
- ► 2016 (664)
- Giuseppe Faraone, 1954 | Impressionist Cityscape p...
- Дмитрий Кустанович /Dmitry Kustanovich, 1970
- Sir John Lavery R.A. | The Glasgow School of Art
- Francesco Di Marino | Impressionist Street Scene p...
- Mathurin Janssaud | Genre painter
- Maja Wronska, 1989 | Watercolor Cityscapes painter...
- Dmitry Kustanovich, 1970 | Impressionist Palette K...
- Krzysztof Ludwin, 1962 | Architectural watercolour...
- Constantin Kluge | Parisian Street scene
- Alfred Mira | Cityscape painter
- Gino Piccioni (Foligno 1873 - Biella 1941)
- Angiolo Tommasi | Macchiaioli Art Movement
- Angiolo Tommasi | The Emigrants /Gli Emigranti, 19...
- Akira Tanaka | Abstract Figurative painter
- Jan Rijlaarsdam | Paris painting
- George Henry | The Glasgow School of Art
- Ingrid Christensen | Figurative Impressionist pain...
- Jordi Feliu, 1952 | Abstract Mixed media painter
- Nino Chakvetadze, 1971 | Children painter
- Dao Hai Phong, 1965 | Landscape painter
- Andy Scott | The Kelpies in Falkirk, Scotland
- Thomas Schaller, 1956 | Architecture in Watercolor...
- Alan King, 1952 | Massurrealism Art Movement
- James Gwynne | Figurative painter
- Don Hatfield, 1947 | Romantic Impressionist painte...
- Julian Alden Weir | Tonalist/Impressionist painter...
- John Henry Twachtman | Tonalist/Impressionist pain...
- Sally Storch, 1952 | Storyteller artist
- Hans Jochem Bakker, 1948 | Portrait Mixed media pa...
- Ger Doornink, 1949 | Portrait Mixed media painter
- Mark Olich, 1974 | Ballet dancers | Conceptual pho...
- Ernest Lawson | Impressionist painter
- Irina Rumyantseva, 1983 | Abstract Mixed media pai...
- Laurence Amélie | Fashion /Impressionist Romantic ...
- Rainer Maria Rilke ~ Love Song /Canto d'amore, 190...
- Henry Moret ~ Impressionist /Symbolist painter
- Gustave Loiseau | Post-Impressionist painter
- Henri-Edmond Cross | Neo-Impressionist painter
- Gustave Loiseau | Paris painting
- Camille Claudel ~ L'âge mûr /L'Età matura, 1902
- Giorgio Morandi | Modern Still Life painter
- Antonietta Raphaël | The Roman School
- Mario Mafai | The Roman school
- Jonas Lie | Impressionist seascape painter
- Francesca Strino, 1979 | Figurative painter
- Boris Grigoriev | Russian Avant Garde movement
- Paul Cézanne ~ The Drawings /Watercolours
- Robert de Niro | Abstract Expressionist painter
- Vilhelm Bjerke Petersen ~ Surrealist /Abstract pai...
- Stanislas Lepine | Seine painting
- Harald Engman | Cityscape painter
- Jan Mankes | Symbolic Realist painter
- Eric Fischl, 1948 - Figurative Neo-Expressionist p...
- Adolfo Tommasi | Macchiaioli Art Movement
- Camille Claudel | L’Abandon, 1988-1905
- Camille Claudel, Debussy and La Valse, 1891
- ▼ ottobre (56)
- ► 2014 (391)
- ► 2013 (588)
- ► 2012 (838)
- ► 2011 (541)